Notable Notary is a full service Mobile Notary Public provider covering the whole spectrum of notarial acts in an hour or less we can be in-and-out!
Think of us for all of your legal and personal documents that require mobile public notarization.
Here are a few examples below of the multiple types of notarizations we are experienced in:
- Living Trusts
- Grant Deeds
- Trust Deeds
- Power of Attorney (Attorney-in-Fact) (we do these on a daily basis)
- Indian Embassy Government documents and their requirements for notarization. (Additionally, we have experience with International documents for notarization)
- Armenian documents
- L.A. County Sheriff’s firearms release to FFL Dealer transfers
- California Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Business documents
- Bill of Sales (cars, yachts and other big ticket items)
- Transfers of property, Deeds of Reconveyance
- Signature affidavits
- Mortgage loan documents
- Insurance documents
- DBA – Fictitious Name Filing for California
- Witnessing court-mandated telephone hearings for non-criminal cases and small claims court
- Jail – Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic, California & North County Facility, (pricing depends upon conditions, waiting times etc.)
- Adoption papers and proceedings
- Domestic Partnerships
- Mortgage Refinance
- Out of State documents
- European documents (e.g., Dutch, Italian, French, German)
- And many others not mentioned above. . .
We are fully bonded, and fully insured, Certified Notary Loan Signing Agents from the National Notary Association.
We offer “express” service of less than an hour turnaround times, and often we can be at your door in <15 minutes, traffic permitting, to the following ZIP codes: 91310, 91321, 91322, 91350, 91351, 91354, 91355, 91380, 91381, 91382, 91383 91384, 91385, 91386, 91387, 91390 in the greater Santa Clarita Valley, CA, and the surrounding L.A. County Unincorporated Areas.
We feature the latest technology Enterprise HP LaserJet Printer with 5 paper Trays and 45+ ppm to print loan documents quickly, accurately, and in the correct size and format.
We will come to your home, office, or favorite location at a convenient time for you.
Our services are by appointment only at a location of your choice!
Based in the beautiful Santa Clarita Valley, and serving the entire valley, including the unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County.
Standard fees: (prices subject to change without prior notice)
$15.00 per Notarized signature (per person, per document(s)) standard rate.
$35.00 Mobile/Convenience fee (within Santa Clarita Valley and unincorporated areas of Los Angeles County, additional charge may apply after 7:00 p.m. (Mobile fee, may be waived with 7+ notarized signatures in your documents)
Rush service available. We are usually available within less than 1 hour turnaround time.
*As a General Business Rule, we do not provide witnesses for Loan Signings or Notarial Acts. We do not perform notarial acts at my personal residence at any time, as we do not have an office. And to maintain the security of all notarial documents, our journal and seal for our clients.
Additional courier services, we can pick up your document(s) from your office take it to the client for signatures and return it quickly back to your office, $45.00 in the Santa Clarita Valley and up depending on distance, time of day and rush conditions for the document(s).
Real Estate Loan Signing fees:
Negotiable depending on multiple factors:
•type of loan
•time/date of appointment
•size of loan package and mail drop-off to FedEx
•printing and FAX backs (extra charge)
•delivery of loan packages
Witnessing court-mandated telephone hearings for non-criminal cases and small claims court.
Pitchess Detention Center notarial acts. (Castaic, CA)
L.A. County Sheriff’s release to FFL Dealer transfers and Pitchess Detention Center.
*We offer discounted fees for Active Duty U.S. Military and Veterans (with valid current U.S. Military ID or Honorable Discharges).
Cash is the preferred payment method (USD only)
We accept checks, Venmo and PayPal (credit and debit cards) add $2.25 for merchant charges and Zelle by prior agreement.